Immigration law

Employment-Based Immigration

Employment-Based Immigration is an immigration system that gives you permanent residency in the United States on the condition that he or she works for companies and organizations in the United States based on their ability. The U.S. Congress and Citizenship and Immigration Services grant visas for equity in the U.S. economy, employment, and national quotas. Therefore, it is necessary to check the Visa Bulletin timetable from the USCIS frequently.

First Preference EB-1

If you have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager, you may be eligible to apply for Employment-Based Immigration without labor certification.

Second Preference EB-2

These include those with a master’s degree or higher, bachelor’s degree plus more than five years of experience in related fields, or foreigners with excellent abilities. You need a labor certificate and an employer. However, if you can make a significant contribution to your field “nationally” and prove it (National Interest Waiver), you may be exempted from the work certification process and you may not need an employer.

Third Preference EB-3

This category is for those who skilled workers, professionals, or other workers. You need a labor certificate and an employer.

Family Immigration

Family Immigration is that a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Residents invites their foreign family members for immigration.

The first step is that the sponsor who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (inviter) to file the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative to USCIS under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for their family members(invitees).

The U.S. Congress limits the number of Family Preference System by a whole and by a country annually. Family-based immigration visas will be processed in the order in which the I-130 petition fee is paid to USCIS.

Please refer to the Cut-Off Date for details on when your visa will be processed.